10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause memory, thinking and behavior problems that interfere with daily living. The Alzheimer’s Association® developed the new 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s education program to help people recognize common signs of the disease and know what to watch for in themselves and others.
The free one-hour program:
- Explores typical age-related changes
- Describes common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Offers tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns
- Explains the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis
- Details possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process
- Identifies helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.
Registration is required for this program. To register please call 1-800-272-3900.
The original elevator in Oregon City built c 1912. The current elevator, built in 1954-55, is a 130 foot vertical street connecting two neighborhoods. OC Elevator is the only outdoor municipal elevator in the US and one of only four in the world.
Good Morning Oregon City (GMOC)
Quality networking during GMOC at Geeks & Games. Fast paced, fun and plenty of opportunity to build those valuable business relationships! Read more.
Around Town Magazine