Your Ad Here
Contact Our Office For More Details
Clackamas County Historical Society
Museum of the Oregon Territory, 2nd Floor museum - exhibits from Native American and 19th & 20th Century American life. Kaegi Pharmacy.
Stevens Crawford Heritage House, 603 6th St, Oregon City.
- Established in 1952, our organization is dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of Clackamas County History.
- Our collection hosts an estimated 30,000 artifacts and 10,000 digitized photographs.
- Our central museum, the Museum of the Oregon Territory, invites visitors to explore the rich history of our region.
- Our original museum, the Stevens-Crawford Heritage House, is a time capsule for what life was like in early Oregon City.
- Both museums double as historic and scenic event venues.