Become A Member
Your Ad Here
Contact Our Office For More Details
Choose a membership plan that's right for you.
Get started today by choosing one of our membership packages that best suits your business.
As a new Chamber member, you and your staff have access to advertising, networking, referrals, community involvement opportunities, and support from other members of our business community.
- Recognition as New member on Chamber Social Media, Chamber Membership page and weekly e-blast.
- Access to your own mini-webpage through MIC at oregoncity.org.
- Free access to online business training via Business Solutions Center Video Library. For members only!
- Weekly e-blast with business and community updates. Published Tuesday’s.
- Business referrals by Chamber staff and other members …. Members are always referred first.
- Listed twice in annual Oregon City Around Town Magazine
- Access to business professionals and advisors who are partners with Oregon City Chamber.
- Pro-business advocacy updates via OC Chamber Government & Economic Affairs Committee (GEAC).
Gold Club is part of our Enhanced Membership packages. Gold Club is specially designed for small to medium businesses that are looking for additional marketing and a stronger presence in the Chamber and community without challenging their budget.
- Maximize your mini-webpage on the Chamber website by adding the following information:
- Publish photos and YouTube video
- Describe your business using up to 1600 characters
- Five bullet points under "Highlights"
- Business Logo
- Driving direction in 200 characters
- Gold star next to business name in the online Membership Directory search
- Business name on "Enhanced Members" Showcard which is prominently displayed at all Oregon City Chamber events.
- Gold star next to listing in Oregon City Around Town magazine and one category listing in A-Z listing.
- much more.
The Advocate level of Enhanced Membership is designed for the business who believes in the Chamber’s need to be a strong advocate for business. This newest level puts an emphasis on “Advocacy”. One of the key elements of the success of the Oregon City Chamber is the Government and Economic Affairs Committee (GEAC) and the great work they do advocating for business and keeping the membership informed on what’s happening in the governmental arenas on the city, county, state and national levels.
- Logo on GEAC landing page of Chamber website and GEAC “Stands for …” materials.
- Receive special alerts from Chamber Executive Director on current business issues.
- Personal invitation to participate in bi-annual City Business Walk and recognized as one of the sponsors.
- $250 credit toward sponsorship of City Business Walk.
- VIP invitations to advocacy related events & meetings.
- Invitation to attend roundtable with local legislators as they happen.
- Invitation to attend one roundtable with City of Oregon City and Oregon City Chamber leaders.
- Attend Chamber Day at the Capital in early April representing Oregon City Chamber.
- Recognized as a sponsor at State of the City Annual Mayoral address luncheon.
- Tour of Willamette Falls Legacy Project.
- Four tickets to State of the City Annual Mayoral address.
- Logo on traveling sign that is in high visibility at every Oregon City Chamber event.
ENHANCED MEMBERSHIP offers businesses who are looking for more benefit for their business level of membership to meet those needs. A primary benefit for each of the enhanced membership levels is one payment to cover membership, events, sponsorships and marketing.
- One month Banner Sponsor on one landing page of Chamber website
- $100 credit toward any sponsorship
- Personal invitation to participate in bi-annual City Business Walk
- One e-blast information ad per year.
- Distinctive name badge and recognition at Annual Fundraiser
- Listed twice in annual Oregon City Around Town Magazine as Supporter Member.
- Logo on sign that is highly visible at all Oregon City Chamber events.
The Chairman’s Circle is a premier opportunity for up to twelve Oregon City Chamber members every year. These members are highlighted as supporters throughout the full range of Chamber events, which is an alternative to sponsoring event-by-event. One all-inclusive Chairman’s Circle annual billing simplifies your businesses’ sponsorship efforts. The Chairman’s Circle membership and benefits begin on January 1st.
Chamber membership is based on full-time equivalent employees (FTE) and renews annually during the month you joined. There is a one-time $40 setup fee. Name badges may be ordered for $15.00 each.
|Non-Profit (no paid staff)||$199||n/a|
|Non-Profit WITH paid staff||See FTE Schedule||*available with one year commitment|